Had to cull my chicken

HOTONE

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 15, 2012
Peachland North Carolina
Today I had to cull my chicken because an irresponsible neighbors dog came on the property and killed my hen. We have talked to them but they say it isnt their dog but it is there when we talk to them about this. Well now the dog will be taken care of. He sneaks here at night looking for the chickens. Now they will be minus 1 dog and any other dogs that come here from them will end up missing. I figured he has been warned so now he will pay. I love animals but I feel if there is a threat to our livestock and such things have to be done. My dogs dont run loose and kill their livestock. This makes me sad tho.

Today I had to cull my chicken because an irresponsible neighbors dog came on the property and killed my hen. We have talked to them but they say it isnt their dog but it is there when we talk to them about this. Well now the dog will be taken care of. He sneaks here at night looking for the chickens. Now they will be minus 1 dog and any other dogs that come here from them will end up missing. I figured he has been warned so now he will pay. I love animals but I feel if there is a threat to our livestock and such things have to be done. My dogs dont run loose and kill their livestock. This makes me sad tho.
SORRY I POSTED TO THE WRONG FORUM

I am sorry for your lose. I am not one that will tolerate an animal killing any of mine or even threatening them i will spend 10 cents on a .22 shell to keep it from happening.

Back
Top Bottom