Had to have my little Angle put to sleep today.

hugs.gif
What a beautiful girl, thank you for helping her. Seizures are so hard on them, and us.

Hi John
smile.png
I am very sorry to read this post. They really do get into your heart quickly....most of the time they never leave. My hope for your is peace within yourself that you gave this dog the best last days of her life.
hugs.gif

she was a part of are family and she will be missed. she found her way into my heart and i will always have those memories of her.

It seems the best dogs i have had were strays or others throw away dogs. i have had several dogs over the years and i remember them all but a few of them have been extra special. and really stand out above the others and she was one of them..

thanks

Oh John, I can totally understand! We lost one of our chias. on Easter. We had Carme 9 yrs, she had cushings and was blind. There is such an empty spot. You wouldn"t think a little soul could leave such a void. Angel was so blessed to find you and your family. I wish you good memories for your hurting heart,and know that your BYC friends care!
hugs.gif

Micah

Ohhhh, that's rough. I'm very, very sorry. As the others said, you are a good man to give that little dog such a good life, and to help her end it so peacefully. This past week my bf and I had to make the same desision with our beloved cat. Like in your situation, we also had not had this cat for very long. It's so hard when you only just get a chance to bond with an animal and have it torn away so soon. It'll be hard for a while, but you'll always have made a difference in her little life and did the right thing, and wherever she is, she knows that.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom