had to post updates of my goslings and chicks-PICTURES! LOTS beware

Those pics are wonderful! Such cute babies..everywhere.
love.gif

Jody

How sweet. I just love geese and ducks but don't have any right now. Your son is too cute! Where did you get your sebes? I want to get some but I am so worried that I would get those expensive eggs and them not hatch? Anyway, very nice critters you have there.

Marie

Hey Tebs....

Were they hard to incubate? Mine are coming TODAY & I'm a nervous wreck! There are supposed to be four in the box...so I'm hoping I'll get at least TWO to hatch?
fl.gif

I have two different 'bators...a Little Giant *gasp* and a hovabator turbo fan. My hovabator has 19 chicken eggs in it & it's been running at 99.5 degrees with about 50% humidity--which I'm hoping is okay?

The LG is more quirky & I'm having issues getting it to stay at the correct temp....I have heard 100 degrees for still air, is this correct? (Mine is a still air).

Also, I've heard varying things about the humidity for the goose eggs--currently, the humidity is 84% in there--is that too high?

Sorry for the questions, but I figured I could ask you since you've obviously got yourself two little Sebs!
big_smile.png

Thanks~

~Heather

Back
Top Bottom