Because my hair is naturally dark the grey looks awful
My mum tries to tell me it looks like expensive highlights! Yeah right

Last edited:
I love that grey colour kassundra
Mine is white greys not silver like yours
I became ill with ME and somehow developed an allergy to hair dye ; (
Because my hair is naturally dark the grey looks awful
My mum tries to tell me it looks like expensive highlights! Yeah right

I agree w/ your mother. Have you tried the "blueing" shampoo? It really helps the silver to pop.

Well it is almost complete, just a small amount in the back and the grow out will finally be finished!!!! These were taken today, and I have decided I don't look like granny clampet so the silver can stay.
You look better and younger with the silver grey than the other pictures with the blond colour Your so lucky your natural colour is stunning

Oh not heard of that, it won't look like a blue rinse will it!

This actress used to be on coronation street
Made the blue rinse popular

No not at all, it is A LOT more subtle then the rinses. I have even left it on for an hour or so w/o turning my hair blue.

I'd probably be allergic to that too!
I've found a hair dye that is for grey hair and as kind as you can get, no ammonia etc
Hoping it might work, the other thing with greys even if you can tollerate hair dye the grey hairs go pink with a brown dye ; (
I'm 51 so a bit past going all trendy and having it a weird colour, although my sister is 8 yrs older and she's has purple hair!

I'd probably be allergic to that too!
I've found a hair dye that is for grey hair and as kind as you can get, no ammonia etc
Hoping it might work, the other thing with greys even if you can tollerate hair dye the grey hairs go pink with a brown dye ; (
I'm 51 so a bit past going all trendy and having it a weird colour, although my sister is 8 yrs older and she's has purple hair!

I think it is very rare to see an unnatural hair dye that is done well, but can appreciate it when I see it on others, but personally was born to old for it myself.

Well it is almost complete, just a small amount in the back and the grow out will finally be finished!!!!

These were taken today, and I have decided I don't look like granny clampet so the silver can stay.
Kass, you look incredible. I gave up hair color 3 yrs ago, it always ended up too red or too black. I have a skunk stripe on one side and I rock it! I have never regretted my decision. You actually look younger when your natural color shines through.

Back
Top Bottom