Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Two Bresse have hatched. A hen then a roo. Yes you can tell. The roo 's legs are huge and his comb is pointy and above his head. She is fine boned and her comb is low to her head. The other two eggs have pipped so it looks like I'll have a good hatch.
seven is ready to eat. I feel like I have a new baby, but Seven sleeps all night.
And thank you, I thought that might be the incubator. How do you like it?
Aw, awesome! Is she eating on her own at all yet?
I love it. I can't imagine ever getting another kind. If I need more capacity at some point I'll just get more of the NRs.

Aw, awesome! Is she eating on her own at all yet?
I love it. I can't imagine ever getting another kind. If I need more capacity at some point I'll just get more of the NRs.
Ok
Well,,, I was going to offer you some Bresse eggs to hatch next year, if you pay postage. And of course permission from parent.
yes I am evil.😈

I could really use some ideas on getting her to eat. Her scissor beak is worse and I think she doesn't have a joint on the left, maybe cartilage. I think you were right about it hurting her when it was suggested to tape her beak. I didn't do it but she never opens her beak unless I do it for her. :(
Hm. Does she show any interest in anything? What about a shiny ring or something? Does she ever preen?

Back
Top Bottom