Halloween Bunnie Pictures

bossynbella

Songster
12 Years
Aug 11, 2007
Iowa
I really enjoy taking pictures of my bunnies a little too much. Here are some I took of our younger ones posed today and yesterday. I plan to get some of the rest of them tomorrow. It really was a lot of fun to build the scenery and choose what to include in the pictures, I think they came out very well! Let me know what you think.

The link to my facebook album of them
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2267121997401.2117515.1229098590&type=1

As well as a few of my favorites for those of you who can't/don't want to mess with facebook

Mini rex doe Born 10/03/2009 Smith's Nightmares - aka Jane
SmithsNightmares.jpg

Alex and Ninja's Mini lop kits- Born August 5th 2011 -
N1- doe - Chestnut agouti
SmithsN1.jpg

N2 - Horatio- Buck - Blue pointed white- I am really thinking of keeping him as he is such a sweet rabbit, easy to handle and friendly.
SmithsHoratioN2cute.jpg

N3- Christine - Doe - Broken Chestnut agouti
SmithsChristineN3.jpg

N4 - Doe- Chestnut agouti
SmithsN4side.jpg

Alex and Eva's Mini lop kits - Born September 23rd 2011
Black bucks AE1 AE2
AlexNEvas1stlitterbucks2-1.jpg

Black does AE3 AE4
AlexNEvas1stlitterdoes2-1.jpg

Siamese Sable bucks - Alaska and Appachee. We are keeping Appachee, at least until next summer.
SmithsApacheeandAlaska.jpg

Gold tipped Steel buck - Alf
SmithsALF3.jpg

Cedar Bluff's Dew and Smith's Nightmares (Jane)'s kits - Born September 17th 2011
Jannah and Jasmine Black otter does - will be leaving for their new home on November 4th - for pets and as a 4-H project
MiniRexdoesedited-1.jpg

minirexdoescropped-1.jpg

Jazzy - Not a good coat, still feels like a rex, but rough and very few markings, bordering on a charlie, if not a charlie.
SmithsJazzHands2.jpg

Dexter- Nice body and head shape, fur is a little long, but not so long as to be disqualified. We will be keeping him for a while.
SmithsDexter.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Weeee! That was my bunny fix for the day - too cute!
I used to make my bunny pose for Easter pictures. It usually took a couple of rolls of film to get one good one - another reason to love digital cameras!

Back
Top Bottom