Halloween Costume - I'm so excited!!!!

Quote:
Mine too
roll.png
. I'm sick of Star Wars.

I remember when I was a kid I always was Miss America with the tie on plastic gown and the plastic mask with holes cut in it for the nose, mouth and eyes. Guess I'm telling my age. lol

Where I grew up, the most popular costume was "fur trapper",
lol.png
. I was a house one year (my mom made our costumes), I even won a prize!

My mother was never creative or artistic enough to make our costumes. And I'm afraid to say that I'm just like her. Although, my mom can sew. I wonder why she never attempted to make out costumes.

Envirogirl11, I'm glad your not giving up on Halloween yet. I almost begged him to go last year, figured he would be to old this year. None of his friends are going so I guess its not cool anymore to have your mom drive you around the neighborhood and get candy.
sad.png

Quote:
My son is 16 this year, he hasn't thought it is cool for a while but he dresses up and walks with my 3 girls and the grandkids, so I still get him to dress up. My girls are 21, 24, and 27 and they dress up every year.

I am trying to decide what to do this year. I am currently working at the VFW as a bartender and we are having a big party. I used to REALLY go all out for Halloween, but the past few years circumstances have interfered so I am out of practice with ideas. I used to make some really great alien costumes, like out of the bar scene in Star Wars... Hmmmm.......

Humm... I havent dressed up since I was probably 13, but I guess this year my siblings want me to. We are going to a Corn Maze that we attend every year, but this year we have to dress up.
roll.png
I dont know what Im going to be, but it should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom