Halloween Costume - I'm so excited!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SouthernLady, Sep 28, 2008.

1. SouthernLady

SouthernLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Mississippi
    I'm so excited! After years of begging, I've finally talked my 8 year old into being a cowgirl for Halloween. Thank goodness she has outgrown her princess phase! I hurried and ordered the costume before she changed her mind. Here's the picture of it from the website. I ordered everything for her except the boots. I'll just buy her some boots somewhere. We can't wait until it comes in!

[​IMG]

2. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    That is a very pretty costume! I hope you have a lot of fun with it!!

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Too cute! My boys will yet again for the untold year be Star Wars characters at their request.

4. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    My son decided to give up halloween this year. 13 years old. I'll miss the reject candy!

5. Chicken_Lover4567

Chicken_Lover4567 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2008
    Central Texas
    I always hated being a princess, my mom forced me to be one a couple times. [​IMG] Princesses scare me. I was always a witch, vampire or scarecrow. I think I was Batman one year... [​IMG]

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I always had some pretty good costumes! My mom used to make them for me when I was little. She made an awesome dalmation costume, a cat, a bat, and I was even a crayon one year. I always loved when she made my costumes because they were sooo comfortable. I was never a fan of masks or paint on my face!

That costume is adorable. I was a cowgirl one year and I rode my horse in the halloween parade they have every year in town. I never did it again because my horse didn't know what to think of all the costumes! LOL

7. ChickenGirl95

ChickenGirl95 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    New York
    That costume is very cute! Your daughter will have fun in it!

8. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    I always made my kids costumes and it was a sad day when that stopped. Happened only 1 year then I got grandkids and I make theirs.

Last year was the wizard of oz. My granddaughter was 2 and went as dorathy and my grandson was 1 and went as the lion, my daughters best friend has 2 year old twin boys and they went as the tin man and the scare crow. Best of all my grand puppy went as ToTo.

This year is Cinderella for my granddaughter and Gus Gus the mouse for my Grandson. The costumes are cut out and ready to sew so hopefully this week I can get them done.

Nice costume she will be a doll in it I am sure

9. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    The cutest costume I have ever seen was on my niece and nephew...my niece was a chicken and my nephew was the egg! [​IMG] Just adorable! [​IMG]

10. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Quote:Your poor son. I'm turning 12 right before Halloween and I'm being an Earth Goddess.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by