HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Quote:
good news!!! meal worms I am sure you can spoil him quickly!
Quote:
You betcha! lil man is getting his beard!!!

my smiley wether
love.gif

Pando is so sweet!!

love her!!

pheebe is just perfect! cant wait for her babies too! we will breed in nov.

Last edited:
good news!!! meal worms I am sure you can spoil him quickly! You betcha! lil man is getting his beard!!! my smiley wether :love Pando is so sweet!! love her!! pheebe is just perfect! cant wait for her babies too! we will breed in nov.
Awe! I am only breeding one of my does this year. Baby is still too little. Next year! She did awesome at fair! Reserve champ of breed! Against her grandma!

Awe! I am only breeding one of my does this year. Baby is still too little. Next year! She did awesome at fair! Reserve champ of breed! Against her grandma!
oh thats great news!!! I am hoping pandora gets a little bigger yet, or I may hold her into December and just do Pheebe in November.

I had to unplug my incubator, I couldn't get the temp below 114. I'm going to let it cool off, then try again and see if my husband can help me turn it down. :hmm

I had to unplug my incubator, I couldn't get the temp below 114. I'm going to let it cool off, then try again and see if my husband can help me turn it down. :hmm

I hope everything will still be ok.
hugs.gif

good news!!! meal worms I am sure you can spoil him quickly!

You betcha! lil man is getting his beard!!!

my smiley wether
love.gif

Pando is so sweet!!

love her!!

pheebe is just perfect! cant wait for her babies too! we will breed in nov.

Great photos, and getting jealous again, wish I could get me some goats
jumpy.gif
It took a couple of years to convince DH to get chickens, gonna start the Goat Idea:)

What in the world!! what bator do you have again? does it have a wafer thermostat or digital?

Thanks for the help! @Sally Sunshine
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif

Quote: I am totally in love with them!! I cant wait for babies and then milking them!! I tried big goats milk and then I had pheebes moms milk pasterized it was so good!! Nothinglike the others I tried! Nigerian dwarfs are said to be the best milk too. so praying these taste as good!

Back
Top Bottom