HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Oh gosh, you guys are so speedy!!!

Anywho I plan on doing a candle tonight to see what eggs are developing. Oh I'm so excited!!!

My last EE from this hatch was out when I woke up this morning!

unfortunately it had a small piece of shell under its eye lid. I flushed with saline, but the eye is still crusting over every couple hours and the corner of the eye turns up at the back. otherwise it's a very healthy chick.

Indian Runner eggs only have 12 more days to go :)

I was planning on setting 10 Welsh Harlequin eggs last night, but that has been delayed- I discovered to my horror that 5 of them had been made into egg sandwiches :( I'm going to have to wait for a few more to be laid.

unfortunately it had a small piece of shell under its eye lid. I flushed with saline, but the eye is still crusting over every couple hours and the corner of the eye turns up at the back. otherwise it's a very healthy chick.

I hope the eye clears up *fingers crossed*

Oh gosh, you guys are so speedy!!!

Anywho I plan on doing a candle tonight to see what eggs are developing. Oh I'm so excited!!!
celebrate.gif
these are the D'uccles from TJ??

day 10?

very cute! do you have any optic antibiotics? it probably has a scratch on its eye

Indian Runner eggs only have 12 more days to go :)

I was planning on setting 10 Welsh Harlequin eggs last night, but that has been delayed- I discovered to my horror that 5 of them had been made into egg sandwiches :( I'm going to have to wait for a few more to be laid.
woohoo!! sorry about the sandwiches

The Cayouga cross ducklings have started hatching!!!
celebrate.gif
And the first one to hatch is solid black, perfect for the season!!!
congrats! Cayugas are great, what are they crossed with?
and BTW that looks like a dinosaur lol

I think it does have a scratch and no I don't have any optic meds in the house, just the saline drops.
Funny thing is I JUST threw out expired meds from a couple years ago when my cat got a scratched cornea.
thats how it always happens, shes cute though, so good luck with the eye
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom