Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017 Contest #2---Face Painting

Oh yeah its the best! there are 7 seasons. There are some really intense parts but its really good. Each season is different but at the same time can be connected in ways. Its better than most horror movies. You can find seasons 1-6 on netflix and if you don't have netflix you can find them online. You may even like it if you are into mysteries but there also is adult scenes just figured I'd warn you.

Oh yeah its the best! there are 7 seasons. There are some really intense parts but its really good. Each season is different but at the same time can be connected in ways. Its better than most horror movies. You can find seasons 1-6 on netflix and if you don't have netflix you can find them online. You may even like it if you are into mysteries but there also is adult scenes just figured I'd warn you.
We have netflix...but it looks like we haven't got it up here in Canada. It'll likely be showing up soon. It sounds like quite the series. I'm not sure it's the kind of horror I can handle...lol! But I'll give it a chance when it shows up. :thumbsup
I know the guys will love it!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom