HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Well, since I scrutinized the rules and didn't see anything that said eggs must be dyed, I left mine the colors they came in. I didn't see anything that specified that we couldn't attach things to the eggs. I didn't see where "scary" was required. I didn't put holes in them or blow them out. I have 2 pictures of the same entry - I got a tad confused about the "6 eggs in max 2 images per entry" but figured I'd be safe with 5 eggs max (wearing a single costume) in one entry. Therefore I proudly introduce "Eggatha the Egg-erpiller"! I'd have submitted earlier this evening but while I was taking the pictures my fingers accidentally got Superglued to my iPhone. What? I followed the rules - didn't I?

Edited to add: If the judges think that I've stretched the rules a bit too far, then feel free to just consider this as sharing rather than an actual entry.

Last edited:
Well, since I scrutinized the rules and didn't see anything that said eggs must be dyed, I left mine the colors they came in. I didn't see anything that specified that we couldn't attach things to the eggs. I didn't see where "scary" was required. I didn't put holes in them or blow them out. I have 2 pictures of the same entry - I got a tad confused about the "6 eggs in max 2 images per entry" but figured I'd be safe with 5 eggs max (wearing a single costume) in one entry. Therefore I proudly introduce "Eggatha the Egg-erpiller"! I'd have submitted earlier this evening but while I was taking the pictures my fingers accidentally got Superglued to my iPhone. What? I followed the rules - didn't I?

So creative, love it
thumbsup.gif

Blooie nice job!

Because of you I have discovered I can make and enter a scary egg too...

Thanks..

My Entry

Cute idea
clap.gif

I just had an epiphany! I know what I'm going to enter! Just gotta look over those rules one more time before I get started!! (And NO, I am NOT entering my platter of deviled eggs, scary as they may look!)
i like deviled eggs lol

Edited to add: If the judges think that I've stretched the rules a bit too far, then feel free to just consider this as sharing rather than an actual entry.
LOVE IT!!! i dont think you stretched at all!!

Blooie nice job!

Because of you I have discovered I can make and enter a scary egg too...

Thanks..

My Entry

oh my
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom