HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Who knew such lovely fluffy feathers could be SO sinister.
It's the clown from the Stephen King novel, right??
If it's not that's what it makes me think of.

And I'm not joking...I'm actually covering the screen when I scroll so I don't look at it.
I friggin' hate clowns...regular freak me out. AND you made it scary.
hide.gif

Awesome job!!
thumbsup.gif

I woke up this morning thinking about the feathers I have and I had an idea.
TOTALLY different feathers and TOTALLY different idea.
(DEFINITELY NO clowns...lol)
hmm.png

But I must have been thinking about it when I was sleeping?? Talk about multi tasking!
gig.gif

Anyways...I got done combining tonight.
th.gif

Once I get caught up on the threads...I can get down to work on the eggs. (That almost rhymes!)
tongue.png

AND pumpkins once I get some...lol!

It's the clown from the Stephen King novel, right??

And I'm not joking...I'm actually covering the screen when I scroll so I don't look at it.
I friggin' hate clowns...regular freak me out. AND you made it scary. :oops:
Awesome job!!:thumbsup

(DEFINITELY NO clowns...lol) :/
But I must have been thinking about it when I was sleeping?? Talk about multi tasking!:gig
Anyways...I got done combining tonight. :th
Once I get caught up on the threads...I can get down to work on the eggs. (That almost rhymes!) :p
AND pumpkins once I get some...lol!

Thank you! My daughter ran screaming when I showed her.

Can't wait to see yours!

Thank you! My daughter ran screaming when I showed her.

Can't wait to see yours!

If anyone shows up at the Halloween costume party day at work in a clown suit I'll find work to do in the field for the day.

Bad enough someone came in the grim reaper one year. The guy never said a word. Creepy and I usually don't get that freaked out about it.

But clown suit this year would show poor taste.

Your egg is growing on me btw he's not so bad after all.

It's the clown from the Stephen King novel, right??

I friggin' hate clowns...regular freak me out. AND you made it scary.
hide.gif

Awesome job!!
thumbsup.gif

(DEFINITELY NO clowns...lol)
hmm.png

But I must have been thinking about it when I was sleeping?? Talk about multi tasking!
gig.gif

Anyways...I got done combining tonight.
th.gif

Once I get caught up on the threads...I can get down to work on the eggs. (That almost rhymes!)
tongue.png

AND pumpkins once I get some...lol!

Hahaha! I cant wait to see what you come up with.

If anyone shows up at the Halloween costume party day at work in a clown suit I'll find work to do in the field for the day.

Bad enough someone came in the grim reaper one year. The guy never said a word. Creepy and I usually don't get that freaked out about it.

But clown suit this year would show poor taste.

Your egg is growing on me btw he's not so bad after all.

I'm kind of dreading trick or treating this year. Here in So Cal there's always a couple jerks wandering around who think its within their rights to traumatize other people. Luckily I never take the kids trick or treating without putting on my Doc Martens first.

I'm kind of dreading trick or treating this year. Here in So Cal there's always a couple jerks wandering around who think its within their rights to traumatize other people. Luckily I never take the kids trick or treating without putting on my Doc Martens first.

If I lived in that area, I would strap on my Smith and Wesson and skip the doc martin's. You don't need to run fast when Smith and Wesson does the running for you.

Back
Top Bottom