HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

If I lived in that area, I would strap on my Smith and Wesson and skip the doc martin's. You don't need to run fast when Smith and Wesson does the running for you.
As usual, you are such a bad influence on me. I'm gonna be in enough trouble just leaving a boot print on some dummy's head. Maybe I can make large photo copies of some of these eggs to bring with me... The little bullies will be screaming & running for their lives.
lau.gif

As usual, you are such a bad influence on me. I'm gonna be in enough trouble just leaving a boot print on some dummy's head. Maybe I can make large photo copies of some of these eggs to bring with me... The little bullies will be screaming & running for their lives. :lau

I am a good influence on everyone. About 100 years ago when I was a teen, fathers would drive 200 miles to beg me to date their daughters. That's how good an influence I am.

​I'm kind of dreading trick or treating this year. Here in So Cal there's always a couple jerks wandering around who think its within their rights to traumatize other people. Luckily I never take the kids trick or treating without putting on my Doc Martens first.

We don't get kids here. It's too far to walk between homes. Besides there are things like coyotes and cougars here. I do miss them though. We bought a bag of candy the first Halloween here. Didn't pass out one piece.

We don't get kids here. It's too far to walk between homes. Besides there are things like coyotes and cougars here. I do miss them though. We bought a bag of candy the first Halloween here. Didn't pass out one piece.

I haven't had a trick or treater in 20yrs, but I always buy candy anyway (just to appease any potential goblins.) We have to drive the kids about a mile down the road to a neighborhood that actually has houses, sidewalks & street lights.

​I haven't had a trick or treater in 20yrs, but I always buy candy anyway (just to appease any potential goblins.)  We have to drive the kids about a mile down the road to a neighborhood that actually has houses, sidewalks & street lights.

Been 16 for us. I think you could find street lights if you drove a mile. We once had a delivery here from Amazon. The poor guy called us from the end of the road and begged us not to shoot him if he came up with the package. When I walked down to meet him for the package he asked me how I lived in such a dark area. Funny I was thinking of how he lived in such a lit area.

Been 16 for us. I think you could find street lights if you drove a mile. We once had a delivery here from Amazon. The poor guy called us from the end of the road and begged us not to shoot him if he came up with the package. When I walked down to meet him for the package he asked me how I lived in such a dark area. Funny I was thinking of how he lived in such a lit area.

Street lights within a MILE?? You're practically in the city! :p

Back
Top Bottom