HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Heather that egg is awesome!!

Thanks!
highfive.gif

Our amazon delivery guys usually think my duck is a goose. We had one guy who actually recognized that she was a duck. He was all excited because there was a rooster down the street. He said in total amazement, "Its walkin' around down there! Its just walkin' around!" It was pretty funny. Anybody who gets that excited over ducks & roosters is ok in my book.

It's the best when people walk by and start to admire my raised garden beds, and THEN see the chickens. Watching people get exctied about my chickens gives me the warm fuzzies. ^_^ I love hearing, "There are chickens in that yard" Then people cross the street to come oogle them and the chickens love prancing around and showing off. It's so cute.

It's the best when people walk by and start to admire my raised garden beds, and THEN see the chickens. Watching people get exctied about my chickens gives me the warm fuzzies. ^_^ I love hearing, "There are chickens in that yard" Then people cross the street to come oogle them and the chickens love prancing around and showing off. It's so cute.

That is one of the nice things about chickens. I know of people with ducks and their neighbors burn crosses and do exorcisms in front of their gardens..

That is one of the nice things about chickens. I know of people with ducks and their neighbors burn crosses and do exorcisms in front of their gardens..

I'm thinking you might be the neighbor with the torch Ralphie!

Hi guys! I am a terrible artist, so I do not even know why I am attempting at this one, but here I am! I just spent the last thirty minute reading through the thread, so I am clear on the rules. Sun flour, I love your eggs. I don't know why everybody flipped out over the clown, it did not make me spit my chocolate on the tablet. I did like it, it just did not freak me out. I am not one for scary, so mine will be bright and cheerful, so will only have a chance at creative. I think sun flour has scary in the bag. I guess I'm gonna use nail paints. Be back in a few days with pics!

Hi guys! I am a terrible artist, so I do not even know why I am attempting at this one, but here I am! I just spent the last thirty minute reading through the thread, so I am clear on the rules. Sun flour, I love your eggs. I don't know why everybody flipped out over the clown, it did not make me spit my chocolate on the tablet. I did like it, it just did not freak me out. I am not one for scary, so mine will be bright and cheerful, so will only have a chance at creative. I think sun flour has scary in the bag. I guess I'm gonna use nail paints. Be back in a few days with pics!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom