HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Submition #2

This beautiful work shall be named-
Black Egg

lau.gif

WOW!!!

Keep them coming!!!! HarmonyAnn wants to enter contests, she is annoyed at me right now, but I said she can go shoot her pumpkin with the pellet gun so she is cool for a bit.
big_smile.png

WOW!!! 

Keep them coming!!!!  HarmonyAnn wants to enter contests, she is annoyed at me right now, but I said she can go shoot her pumpkin with the pellet gun so she is cool for a bit.  :D

Why couldn't she enter? I could help judge if you wished, to keep it fair.

And yer kiddos are strange :lau

Quote: I don't have any issues with her entering if you were to do something like Banty suggested.
thumbsup.gif

That way it's fair and no one can question the ethics of it for you guys. I know how that can go.
roll.png

Unless it's specifically in the rules that family can't enter, it's not like it's a $50 million lottery. (Darn it!)
Where's the $50 mill??
wink.png

I think she should be able to enter.
clap.gif

(And I would TOTALLY be down to shoot the pumpkin too!)
woot.gif

Or throw eggs at it. Something CRAZY fun!!!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
you copied me!!

LOL I swear it asnt intentional! I haven't been on this thread for at least a week and have been promising the kids we could paint eggs. I finally got around to it and posted. If I'd have known someone else was doing an eyeball too I would've done something else or tried a lot harder on mine!

No worries tho! There's room for 2 :p

Back
Top Bottom