HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

#3 is not done yet

The first 2 are awesome, can't wait to see #3
yippiechickie.gif

I have decided to enter a 2nd entry!

I call this the "Classic Halloween Costume Egg" Or " Ghost Trick or treater"

Because Banty likes to find frauds that were not made by the person entering them I have decided to show you the work I went too.

So first I made the "sheet"

Then I painted the face on the "sheet" using a permanent marker. This proved to be an error, I will show you later.

Once this is done you have to make a stand to hold the egg and make it look like it is levitating.
I used an empty vitamin bottle.

Next remove the cap from the bottle

Now comes the tricky part. You must balance an egg perfectly on the bottle. This took 14 attempts to get it right.

Finally carefully cover the egg and the project is done

I completed this project in less than 4 hours. I think I could do the next one faster.

Now to show you why to not use a permanent marker

I know it is an old table, but I doubt that will make a difference to my Spouse. I am thinking I may have to throw the grandkids under the bus on this one, she never gets upset at things they do.

If you attempt this at home, good luck!

Because Banty likes to find frauds that were not made by the person entering them I have decided to show you the work I went too.

Then I painted the face on the "sheet" using a permanent marker. This proved to be an error, I will show you later.

Once this is done you have to make a stand to hold the egg and make it look like it is levitating.

Now comes the tricky part. You must balance an egg perfectly on the bottle. This took 14 attempts to get it right.

I completed this project in less than 4 hours. I think I could do the next one faster.

I know it is an old table, but I doubt that will make a difference to my Spouse. I am thinking I may have to throw the grandkids under the bus on this one, she never gets upset at things they do.

rubbing alcohol will take it off of the veneer, but the wood itself is colored lol

I'd say Ralphie wins the gold on this one! Well done sir, well done!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom