HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

pop.gif

My DW, the WWD stopped my artistic juices in mid flow!

I had painted a face on an egg and wrote his name on the back of the egg. " Humpty Dumpty"...

I had just taken "Humpty's" picture sitting on the top of the Buffet......

I was just getting ready to push him over the edge with all the kings men (Toy Soldiers) around his "fall" area.

She started screaming at me for no reason. I would like to tell you what she said but I have been warned a few times about using that kind of language on here.

I tried to tell her I was doing a "Humpty Dumpty" costume on this egg for Halloween. She really did not care if I won the contest or not. I will never understand her.

Tomorrow she has a Dr appointment so unless she makes me go with her, I might get Humpty Dumpty pictures tomorrow..

Sorry to vent. but being stopped in the middle of my artistic juices flowing is just hard on me emotionally. She said she did not care if it was hard on me or not. We have hardwood floors she could have cleaned it up..

WOMEN!!!

Last edited:
My DW, the WWD stopped my artistic juices in mid flow!

I had painted a face on an egg and wrote his name on the back of the egg. " Humpty Dumpty"...

I was just getting ready to push him over the edge with all the kings men (Toy Soldiers) around his "fall" area.

They she started screaming at me for no reason. I would like to tell you what she said but I have been warned a few times about using that kind of language on here.

I tried to tell her I was doing a "Humpty Dumpty" costume on this egg for Halloween. She really did not care if I won the contest or not. I will never understand her.

Tomorrow she has a Dr appointment so unless she makes me go with her, I might get Humpty Dumpty pictures tomorrow..

Sorry to vent. but being stopped in the middle of my artistic juices flowing is just hard on me emotionally. She said she did not care if it was hard on me or not. We have hardwood floors she could have cleaned it up..

WOMEN!!!
gig.gif

My DW,  the WWD  stopped my artistic juices in mid flow!

I had painted a face on an egg and wrote his name on the back of the egg.  " Humpty Dumpty"...

I was just getting ready to push him over the edge with all the kings men (Toy Soldiers) around his "fall" area.

She started screaming at me for no reason.  I would like to tell you what she said but I have been warned a few times about using that kind of language on here.

I tried to tell her I was doing a "Humpty Dumpty" costume on this egg for Halloween. She really did not care if I won the contest or not.  I will never understand her.

WOMEN!!!

Maybe she found the smiley face on the table. :p

Back
Top Bottom