HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

gig.gif
woot.gif

Ah, but you forget that I'm a delicate flower with a heart condition - scrubbing floors is on my forbidden list. (Well, it was for the first 4 weeks after my stent surgery - back in February! I keep postdating the instruction sheet!
idunno.gif
)

Quote: omg yer so funny!!!

I have to admit that is the same way I used to make dev eggs.
I was at a party and someone else brought eggs and ummm yeah tasted better than mine!! ughh hate when that happens!!

so I started to cook my eggs in water with tons of salt a teaspoon of baking soda and then ice them after.

the best part was the filling!
the yolk, miracle whip, some mustard, salt and pepper AND dun dun dun.......

a dash of distilled vinegar
a few shakes of OLD BAY!! yes OLD BAY!!! and OLD bay on top instead of paprika!!! whodathunk right?

Now NO ONE makes them better!!
I never used to use a mixer to mix ingredients but they did so I started, and also use a ziplock with corner cut off to fill them.

but I have to tell you when I have red beet eggs, I always chop the entire egg up in a bowl with redbeats add miracle whip dash mustard and salt pep and devour!!!!!

WHAT????

You ruin perfectly good eggs with "Miracle whip'?

I love deviled eggs, but when you add miracle whip they have to be fed to ducks. (Chickens are too smart to eat miracle whip).

Might I suggest Hellman's instead of the cheap imitation.

BTW if the Miracle whip does cause a duck to get sick and die,,,oh well....
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom