HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

If I was a judge, the battle would still be going on
wink.png

So many great ideas and entries to get it down to only 3 was for sure a tough job.

X2

Grats to the winners!!

So sorry yours didn't win, Ralph- Yeah, definitely rigged.
gig.gif

I am so glad to see you are feeling like me! We should start a movement and "drain this swamp'!!!

I am wondering if it is not "duck Bias" this is something that happens, Duck owners, without realizing it favor other duck owners over equally talented non-duck owners... Every one knows I do not own ducks. Therefore I am the recipient of much duck bias prejudice.

However, I have learned to accept this without whining. It has made me tougher and better.

I am so glad to see you are feeling like me! We should start a movement and "drain this swamp'!!!

I am wondering if it is not "duck Bias" this is something that happens, Duck owners, without realizing it favor other duck owners over equally talented non-duck owners... Every one knows I do not own ducks. Therefore I am the recipient of much duck bias prejudice.

However, I have learned to accept this without whining. It has made me tougher and better.

At least you've been able to treat it all as a learning experience Ralphie. Good for you, you're a better person for it.

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom