Hamons family

hamonstbes

Hatching
Jan 5, 2017
Inwood wv
Just joined today and we recently moved to farm house in inwood wv it has chicken coop and we been just thinking bout getting small group for fresh eggs and educational purposes for my kids. Looking for info on care and what i need to be ready. Not in rush think bout spring time to start

welcome-byc.gif

x2 on the Learning Center. You can also chat with others in WV by doing a search for the West Virginia state thread. It can be helpful to get the opinions and tips from members that live in your area.

Good luck to you and have fun!

G’Day from down under hamonstbes
frow.gif
Welcome!

Congratulations on your new farmhouse.

I agree that the Learning Centre is a good place to start.

If you have any concerns about your current coop and are looking for some tips for possible improvement [if needed], this is a good thread on which to get advice: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/596294/post-your-chicken-coop-pictures-here

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom