Hand Made of recycled redwood chicicken coops by craftsman & hounest

Mr. Coop

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 23, 2010
Dear members,
My name is michael mancuso an I make hand-made individual chicken coops and I have about 6 designs that I do an have made many customs coops too. About 100 coops give or take. I was refered to your group by Lori Smith becasue I have made her 2 custom coops an just finished a covered 4 stall run for her so she told me to join this site. All my coops are made with recycled redwood, recycled heavy duty galv. roofing, predator proof latches, an very sturdy. I can send you photos any time with prices but my 3 hen coop runs for $185 an my 15 to 20 hen 600.00'ish. (8'widex4'x3.5 deep..6'tall can be split in half) I also do enclousers that are awesome. This group will get a 10% discout on all coops an referals. I am a "old school" person an require no deposit(pay on delivery) an will come talk to you about your coop needs or you can come to my start-up "want-ah-bee" chicken & coop ranch in santa rosa.I am joining the group to give every one a quality coop if they need one with out any BS an be reasonable, hounest, an I will take care of your coop needs. Can do repairs on your coops too.
Give me a call anytime at 707-694-6453
also here is a blog a lady wrote about one of my coops..
http://www.petconnection.com/blog/2010/07/22/my-new-coop-looks-old-why-thank-you/
ps...have 8 hens, will trade or buy egg laying hens.
michael..

Back
Top Bottom