Handmade Goats Milk Soap 7 Full Size Bars

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I have 7 Bars of Handmade Goats Milk Soap. If you would like more please Pm me.

Scents Available:

1. Jasmine: With or Without Flowers- A heavy white floral that’s not overpowering. A bright oriental feel to it, rather mysterious. This is very popular in many perfume blends.
2. Lilac: with or without Flowers- Familar scent of Lilac.
3. Lilly of the Valley- Very true to the flower.
4.Strawberry: with or without Strawberry seeds-Sweet, refreshing summertime favorite. A juicy, fruity scent that’s not too sweet.
5. Vanilla- balsamic, vanilla-like, rich, sweet
6. Coconut- An appetizing blend of sweet vanilla, peach, almond and coconut leaving you feeling splendidly exotic.
7. Egyptian Musk- This sensual blend is a lovely combination of amber, moss and musk notes.
8. Cucumber Melon- a wonderful aroma of summer melon. Fresh and juicy cucumber with a background of sweet freshly sliced honeydew melon.
9. Hibiscus Flower- the beauty and romance of the tropics is captured in this intoxicating medley of bursting hibiscus flower.
10. Gardenia- as realistic as a beautiful gardenia flower. Gardenia has properties to promote love and peace. The perfect floral fragrance, this Gardenia is very potent.
11. Southern Magnolia- Bouquet of white flowers reminder of magnolia enhanced by hints of lemon and orange.
12. Palm Beach Romance- a light, seductive and unforgettable scent. A romantic blend of sophisticated citrus, kissed by a hint of jasmine, peach flower and delicate white ginger wrapped in a warm vanilla musk which carries with it the scent of tropical stillness. Beloved by both men and women. A romantic, mood-warming blend, with mildly aphrodisiac qualities.
13. Watermelon- Sweet and refreshing. Will remind you of a fresh cut watermelon.
Plumeria-a B&BW type. Light, beautiful tropical sweet Hawaiian flower.
14. Lavender: with or without flowers- familiar scent of lavender.
15. Chocolate Espresso- Enjoy the scent of rich chocolate paired with freshly brewed espresso.
16. Stress Relief- or as we say in Aromacology . . . the Chill Out candle! This is aromatherapy intervention!
17. Sweet Pea- A light musk base, with the fresh floral notesof freesia, cyclamen, sweet pea, and light fruit notes of pear and rhubarb.
18. Rose- Scent of Roses.

ShellsSeaCreaturesSoaps1.jpg

LargeSoaps.jpg

Last edited:
I can attest that these are excellent soaps from her! I have gotten them several times and absolutely LOVE them. I have gotten from others, too but for the price and lasting ability I love these! Exfoliating strawberry is my favorite so far but I am still trying new fragrances all the time.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom