Handmade Goats Milk Soap, Laundry Detergent & Lotion Bars~

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
Please send PP payment to: [email protected] Make sure to specify what soaps you want.

Handmade Goats Milk Soap

DISCLAIMER:
I cannot be held responsible. Goats Milk Soap is for people with sensative skin.

If you have allergies to any ingredient in soaps such as: nuts, spices, wheat products, etc. please be aware that the soaps may contain ingredients you may be allergic to. If so, please refrain from purchasing our soaps to prevent any undesired side effects to you. With that said, goat's milk is a very mild soap that many people with skin allergies use instead of store bought soaps.

SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS COULD BE: Fragrance/Essential Oils, Goats Milk & some with Dried Flowers. Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Vitamin E Oil.

Very little Color has been added to each soap.

Bars available for $2.50 ea: 3-3.8 oz.

1. Lily of the Valley- 3
  2. Pearberry- 2
  3. Southern Magnolia- 2
  4. Exfoiliating Lavender (With Buds)- 5

Bars Available for $3.50 ea: 4-5 oz

1. Exfoilating Strawberry (with Seeds)- 1
  2. Strawberry Kiwi- 3
  3. Lily of the Valley- 1
  4. Grapefruit- 1
  5. Pearberry- 1
  6. Southern Magnolia- 2
  7. Lavender- 1

Beeswax Lotion Bars Available for $3.00 ea: Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil & Aloe.

1. Cucumber Melon- 3
  2. Apple- 1
  3. Pearberry- 1

Jars of Lotion Available for $8.00 ea: Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Etc.

1. Oatmeal, Milk & Honey- 1

Bottles of 8oz Lotion Available for $8.00 ea: Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Etc.

1. Cucumber Melon- 1
  2. Lavender- 1

Bottles of 2oz Lotion Available for $3.00 ea: Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Etc.

1. Lavender- 1

Powdered Laundry Detergent Available for $3.00 ea: 1 Bag does 24 loads (1 Tbsp for regular loads & 2 Tbsp for big loads)

1. Citrus Splash- 1

16oz. Bottle Liquid Laundry Detergent Available for $5.00 ea:

1. Plumeria- 4
  2. Ocean Rain- 4
  3. Apple- 1

Last edited:
What is the shipping cost?

Depends on what you are getting, I would need a zip code also.
wink.png

I have sent you a pm with an order and an email with an order please check your spam folder and other folder email from [email protected] and pm from member pjwood67. I need to get a total with shipping so I can send pmt thru paypal. I have not gotten a replay so i think you are not seeing my emails for some reason. Please let me know if you need a copy of the email with order. I am almost out of my soap and desperately need to get some more soon as possible. Thanks Penney

Back
Top Bottom