Hands on hatching and help

It could be that one is already drawn down.  My first one in my silkie hatch actually was internally pipped at the end of day 17 and externally pipped day 18.

And pray for time to gather them all up???  I'd be opening the doors and yelling "run for your lives!!"  ;)

Yeah I was wondering about that. A few beaks were suspiciously close to the air cells. Hopefully I didn't wait to long to go into lockdown.. :)

Yeah I was wondering about that. A few beaks were suspiciously close to the air cells. Hopefully I didn't wait to long to go into lockdown..
smile.png
There is no "too late" unless they are actually hatching....lol

It's funny other forms say superglue it on backyard site. I've seen other forms on the site with issue simaler to mine. It works for them. But I have to feel the losses and have cookies spread about me and be tracked. Your just repeating what I already new from Hatchery's and vet. That's not what I needed.

It's funny other forms say superglue it on backyard site. I've seen other forms on the site with issue simaler to mine. It works for them. But I have to feel the losses and have cookies spread about me and be tracked. Your just repeating what I already new from Hatchery's and vet. That's not what I needed.
What? Sorry, but I get confused very easily these days...
-Kathy

from what little I know about Silkies, those look like quality birds.
love.gif

-Kathy
They are beautiful birds from @RubyNala97 's birds. 10 weeks now. And while you are hanging around I have a meds question for you ma'am. What do you know about calcium drench? It's originally for goats, but can it be used for chickens in cases of egg bound? I had what I could only conclude an egg bound hen and went to TSC to see about getting the liquid calcium that is recommended and all they had was different type of calcium for IV and this calcium drench for goats. Kinda sounded like nutri drench with calcium??

Oh they are gorgeous!!! I bet they are just loving the outdoors lol.
smile.png
They are. I've been taking them out to the temporary pen during the day while waiting to get the smaller coop cleared out, but now they have coop and a big ole run.

Back
Top Bottom