Hands on hatching and help

Thank you! Very similar to what I've been doing . These air cells started with all sorts of dotted lines. If it's scrambled I put a letter on it. It takes a lot of time. But, I've been surprised what can survive.

Oh, for heaven's sake! I did read that in your post and still blew it, telling you something you already knew and do. Only excuse I have is I'm hungry. Will that work? Sorry!

People are shameless
Ok, who asked the question in my quote?? Lol
When I say put the side up so I can see my pips, if you mark the air cell you can tell where, if they pip correctly, generally it should be. So I have that side facing up so that when they pip I can see them.
Oh, for heaven's sake! I did read that in your post and still blew it, telling you something you already knew and do. Only excuse I have is I'm hungry. Will that work? Sorry!
I'd give you some of my chocolate, but, well, we know how that goes....lol

When I say put the side up so I can see my pips, if you mark the air cell you can tell where, if they pip correctly, generally it should be. So I have that side facing up so that when they pip I can see them.

I'd eat chocolate at this point if I had to. Yes, you read that right. Haven't been able to swallow since Wednesday. Just four 4 ounce containers of yogurt, some sips of water, and today almost 1/4 cup of chicken noooooodle soup, with the nooooodles mashed up. Oh, and half a banana, mashed, at about 3 this morning. Since Wednesday. Reaction to a medication has made my throat swell to the point where nothing will go down - it just sits in a little pouch about halfway and then slowly trickles further as the hours go by. But nothing to worry about...it's just uncomfortable and inconvenient at this point. This too, shall pass and in the overall scheme of where some folks I love are it's small potatoes. Oh, groan.....did I have to say "will pass" and "potatoes".

Btw, we weren't going to call you on it...lol

Not going to call me on it? You mean to tell me you'd let me walk around with broccoli stuck in my teeth and not say anything? Oh, groan again. Did I have to say "broccoli"?

Edited to add: Make that 5 containers of yogurt and I forgot the mashed, hardboiled egg I was able to get most of the way down on Thursday.

Last edited:

Never a problem... trust me. I'm exhausted after working day then night shift. I have 4am shift tomorrow and can't sleep. I just realized I confused the auction and bid 3 x the starting bid -- ugh!

Ooooh yes! I do that, well I try... but only works for the first bugger that hatches as they bowl the others over. But I was totally misunderstanding. I better sleep!

I'd eat chocolate at this point if I had to. Yes, you read that right. Haven't been able to swallow since Wednesday. Just four 4 ounce containers of yogurt, some sips of water, and today almost 1/4 cup of chicken noooooodle soup, with the nooooodles mashed up. Oh, and half a banana, mashed, at about 3 this morning. Since Wednesday. Reaction to a medication has made my throat swell to the point where nothing will go down - it just sits in a little pouch about halfway and then slowly trickles further as the hours go by. But nothing to worry about...it's just uncomfortable and inconvenient at this point. This too, shall pass and in the overall scheme of where some folks I love are it's small potatoes. Oh, groan.....did I have to say "will pass" and "potatoes".

Not going to call me on it? You mean to tell me you'd let me walk around with broccoli stuck in my teeth and not say anything? Oh, groan again. Did I have to say "broccoli"?

Edited to add: Make that 5 containers of yogurt and I forgot the mashed, hardboiled egg I was able to get most of the way down on Thursday.
Oh no!! Hope it gets better fast! That really sucks!

Ooooh yes! I do that, well I try... but only works for the first bugger that hatches as they bowl the others over. But I was totally misunderstanding. I better sleep!
I roll mine back over when they get knocked...lol

Back
Top Bottom