Hands on hatching and help

That's not cheating! It's creative managing!
Hey, I have a question. Are your peahens still laying and what breed do you have?
They are still laying, and I've been meaning on getting some eggs for you. Colors from my eggs would be mostly India Blue, India Blue Split to white, and whites. Very small possibility of pied, white eyed pied, and cameo.

Oh, cool. I haven't said anything because we were supposed to be moving, just wasn't sure when, so I didn't want to have a load in the incubator, but found out three days ago the woman was going back on her deal, so now it fell through. :hit I was talking to my friend who really wants peafowl today, so I figured since my plans fell through, I might as well find out. Lol
The blues are sooo pretty.
They are still laying, and I've been meaning on getting some eggs for you. Colors from my eggs would be mostly India Blue, India Blue Split to white, and whites. Very small possibility of pied, white eyed pied, and cameo.

It's day 28 tomorrow. Ok well I've done and lucky it's still alive!! But, I can't see the bill anywhere? Only a drop of blood when I done it. When I peeled the shell off there was no movement from what I could see so when I made a tiny aircell the duckling started moving about like crazy in there!! Is there a chance it's moved around and if so will it be able to breath with the hole I made?

It's day 28 tomorrow. Ok well I've done and lucky it's still alive!! But, I can't see the bill anywhere? Only a drop of blood when I done it. When I peeled the shell off there was no movement from what I could see so when I made a tiny aircell the duckling started moving about like crazy in there!! Is there a chance it's moved around and if so will it be able to breath with the hole I made?

Yes, sounds like it moved... best to see if you can locate the bill... got pics?

Yes, sounds like it moved... best to see if you can locate the bill... got pics?
I took the shell away from the bruised part and applied coconut oil but it's still hard to see it

Attachments

• IMG_7410.JPG
    IMG_7410.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7411.JPG
    IMG_7411.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom