Hannah from Melbourne, Australia

Hannahs.Garden

Chirping
Oct 5, 2018
Hey! My name is Hannah, I've been raising chickens for a few years in Melbourne, Australia.

My favourite breed is not a breed at all, it is rescue ex-battery hens. Usually they are ISA browns. I have two ex-battery hens at the moment and 3 heritage chicks. Daryl the Hamburg, Sasha the Orpington and Aurora the Australorp.

I am drawn to chickens personalities, passion for gardening and perseverance.

I have a rescue cat also, she is not a huge fan of the small dinosaurs who roam seemingly everywhere in her domain. She seems quite intimidated by them, and often avoids them.

I've come to back yard chickens a few times for chicken health advice over the past and decided I would join and share some of what I've learned over the years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4vv6IlXCj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ujwthvxzh4mx

To see pictures of mychooks follow me on instagram @garden_chooks
(i hope instagram links are okay as the site is quite different)

Attachments

• IMG_20181110_185359.jpg
    IMG_20181110_185359.jpg
    806.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi Hannah and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us and sharing your pics.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link. Here's a link to the Aussie thread where you can chat with your fellow country peeps - Aussie Thread

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom