Happy 1 Week Birthday ladies!! **Pic Heavy**

NeeleysAVLChicks

Songster
10 Years
Aug 4, 2009
Leicester, NC
My lil' girls turned one week old on Tuesday and in celebration they got a little roost to play on, sand box for practicing their dirt baths (this was a HUGE hit) and a glamour photo shoot (no Aquanet, blue eyeshadow or shoulder pads though
tongue.png
)

38363_dsc_0032.jpg

38363_dsc_0041.jpg

I can't believe how quickly their little wing and tail feathers are coming in!
38363_dsc_0105.jpg

Little balls of love!!
38363_dsc_0123.jpg

Ready for my close-up mom!
38363_dsc_0047.jpg

You have some beautiful little chicks there!!
love.gif
I love their different coloring! Especially the little creamish one with a few grey or dark markings, and a greyish one w/dark markings (and do they even MAKE Aquanet anymore??? lol)

Last edited:
Ha! You're dating yourself with aquanet, shoulder pads and blue eyeshadow! (Don't forget the blue eyeliner too) Wonder how I know?
roll.png
(innocent look)

They are adorable. The one in the 2nd pic in the back is soooo poofy. Looks like a little cotton ball - love it!

ETA: And yes, they still make aquanet.

Last edited by a moderator:
So adorable. I love that fluffy cream one in the second to last pic!!!! And my Eloise is exactly the same as your favorite - wants nothing to do with me, its like they know they can get away with acting snooty!
tongue.gif
And I knew they grew up fast but this is ridiculous, every time I look at them I swear they're bigger and have more feathers, its insane.

They DO grow so fast! I got my first three ladies (who are now referred to as "The Council" and the new ladies are the "Stray Bullets"
tongue.png
) about 8 months ago when they were 20 wks, so I never had the pleasure of watching them grow as chicks. Actually, this is the first time (aside from perhaps a petting zoo experience as a child) that I've EVER been around chicks, they have so much more personality and character than I ever would of imagined! So much more entertaining than television!

Back
Top Bottom