Happy 1 Week Birthday ladies!! **Pic Heavy**

NeeleysAVLChicks

Songster
10 Years
Aug 4, 2009
Leicester, NC
My lil' girls turned one week old on Tuesday and in celebration they got a little roost to play on, sand box for practicing their dirt baths (this was a HUGE hit) and a glamour photo shoot (no Aquanet, blue eyeshadow or shoulder pads though
tongue.png
)

38363_dsc_0032.jpg

38363_dsc_0041.jpg

I can't believe how quickly their little wing and tail feathers are coming in!
38363_dsc_0105.jpg

Little balls of love!!
38363_dsc_0123.jpg

Ready for my close-up mom!
38363_dsc_0047.jpg

teach1rusl

Love My Chickens
10 Years
Jul 28, 2009
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
You have some beautiful little chicks there!!
love.gif
I love their different coloring! Especially the little creamish one with a few grey or dark markings, and a greyish one w/dark markings (and do they even MAKE Aquanet anymore??? lol)

Last edited:

Happy Chooks

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jul 9, 2009
Northern CA
My Coop
My Coop
Ha! You're dating yourself with aquanet, shoulder pads and blue eyeshadow! (Don't forget the blue eyeliner too) Wonder how I know?
roll.png
(innocent look)

They are adorable. The one in the 2nd pic in the back is soooo poofy. Looks like a little cotton ball - love it!

ETA: And yes, they still make aquanet.

Last edited by a moderator:

WindhamChick

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 3, 2010
Long Island, NY
So adorable. I love that fluffy cream one in the second to last pic!!!! And my Eloise is exactly the same as your favorite - wants nothing to do with me, its like they know they can get away with acting snooty!
tongue.gif
And I knew they grew up fast but this is ridiculous, every time I look at them I swear they're bigger and have more feathers, its insane.

NeeleysAVLChicks

Songster
10 Years
Aug 4, 2009
Leicester, NC
They DO grow so fast! I got my first three ladies (who are now referred to as "The Council" and the new ladies are the "Stray Bullets"
tongue.png
) about 8 months ago when they were 20 wks, so I never had the pleasure of watching them grow as chicks. Actually, this is the first time (aside from perhaps a petting zoo experience as a child) that I've EVER been around chicks, they have so much more personality and character than I ever would of imagined! So much more entertaining than television!

Top Bottom