1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Happy 5 years BYC!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by duckncover, Feb 25, 2014.

1. duckncover

duckncover Duck Obsessed

Jan 17, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    It's been at least five years since I joined BYC! I even got a banner to prove it. I've learned so much. I've hatched eggs and raised many babies. I don't live in an area that I can keep a small flock of adult poultry but I found my way around it. I'm not allowed to have a bunch of chickens but I do have my one pet chicken that I fought tooth and nail for. She has been with me since October! She's been an indoor chicken so far and she has adapted well. She loves cracked corn and grapes. I'm hoping to have her outside a lot once it gets nice outside. Me and my mom are going to Agway on Friday or Saturday to get her more food so I'm excited for that. I was 15 years old when I made this account. I've had this undying passion for farm birds of all sorts ever since I was a kid. I'm hoping to get out of my depression and start working on obtaining my goal of living on a farm. I want one with no neighbors so I can have loud animals and no one will complain. Thank you everyone for all your advice and support through out these last couple years. I hope to have many more years with this community!

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    :woot Happy Anniversary!

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Congrats to you! [​IMG] I got one too! Its exciting, isn't it? Enjoy!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by