Happy Birthday, MrsMistyReal

Pics
Hello byc family guess who?
Thank you Cap broom granny NFC drumstick Bruce everyone broom absolutely hilarious thank you Cap thank you still at same place have new # financial problems insurance hasn't kicked in yet nor has anything else but I'm a survivor and a fighter & Im going strong minded through this oh I also have a new email address
[email protected]
662-340-0515
Sorry byc family things have been rough but I'm coming back full board right soon
Thank you so much for everything each of you do prayers thoughts sentiments laughs jokes dancing clucking barking meowing mooing well you get it
Boy I'll owe you guys the breakfast of a life time
Well tuck in tight cause everything is going to be alright
Miss yall can xoxoxs:frow:hugs:hugs:love

Thank you Cap broom granny NFC drumstick Bruce everyone broom absolutely hilarious thank you Cap thank you still at same place have new # financial problems insurance hasn't kicked in yet nor has anything else but I'm a survivor and a fighter & Im going strong minded through this oh I also have a new email address
[email protected]
662-340-0515
Sorry byc family things have been rough but I'm coming back full board right soon
Thank you so much for everything each of you do prayers thoughts sentiments laughs jokes dancing clucking barking meowing mooing well you get it

Hi Misty, so good to hear from you! You're in a lot of thoughts and prayers and we're all looking forward to having you back with us!

Oh, and here's today's cake!
smiley cake.gif

[email protected]
662-340-0515

There you are Misty!! :hugs It's so good to see you. You know how we are, we worry about our family. :) :hugs

Take your time in coming back if you need to. I think we are all just glad to hear from you.:)

Massive love and huggies to you!!! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom