Happy Hatching's hatch along thread šŸ£

Pics

Sc_chickengirl

Beware!?!? Horse Crazy Human on the Loose!
Jan 20, 2022
South Carolina
Hey y'all I know there is already a lot of hatch along threads going....but I thought hey would another one hurt? I'm going to start putting all my hatches on this thread to help me keep track of how many eggs I set and how many hatch. I try to keep precise records (which is my New Years resolution) so this will help me out a little to put the information down. So right now I have 30 eggs in my one incubator. 22 of those are shipped BCM eggs which I will be surprised it I get any chicks out of them but I'm hoping because I paid quite a bit for them. They had a really bad time getting here. They were in the mail for a week and it was cold then when they got here 2 eggs were broken and the rest had yolk all over them. I candled them a few days ago but didn't see anything very hopeful. But I'm praying to get a few. šŸ„¹
The list of eggs is below. Just pick one and decide what you would like to name it. If your egg dies than you can pick another if there are some left. I do sell some of these chicks so I won't be able to give updates on all of them unless the buyers update me. šŸ™ƒ

Eggs set January 12 - due to hatch - February 1
BCM
#BCM1
#BCM2
#BCM3
#BCM4
#BCM5
#BCM6
#BCM7
#BCM8
#BCM9
#BCM10
#BCM11
#BCM12
#BCM13
#BCM14
#BCM15
#BCM16
#BCM17
#BCM18
#BCM19
#BCM20
#BCM21
#BCM22
Golden Sebright eggs from my flock. I set 20 and 8 were fertile. Sebrights are really hard to hatch.
#GS1 @fluffycrow Lil Jewel
#GS2
#GS3
#GS4 @peafowl_Lover Cricket
#GS5
#GS6
#GS7
#GS8
Setting today ( Jan 24) should hatch on February the 15th I think.
Silver Sebright
#SS1
#SS2
#SS3
#SS4 @Fluffy_Moth_With_Silkies Poi
#SS5 @Fwoof
#SS6
#SS7
#SS8
Easter Egger
#EE1
#EE2