Harbor Freight Tools???

they have some great products and they have some junk. One thing i have learned is that just like usa products not all china products are created the same.

Craftsman isnt that good after they went to china when they were made in USA they were the best

real cheap, mostly servicable stuff that is ok for occasional use but won't stand up to long term/heavy duty work.

Exactly.

They are THE best place to get those battery operated tennis racket fly swatters though
big_smile.png

ZzzzzZZZZzzzzttt!​

I have also found their stuff to be servicable if you rarely use it. I bought a pipe wrench for about 20% of what it would have cost any where else. I have used it once. Why get construction grade tools to use once or twice. Having said that, stay away from any of the spray guns or painting equipment. That is junk! If you want a spray gun, go spend the money and get a Binks. It is money well spent.

Doug

I have a drill and a jig saw my boyfriend bought me from there. Ive had no complaints but I dont use them a lot either. The only thing I did have a problem with were the blades for the saw he bought there. They were very thin, always cut to the left and broke. I paid more for Black and Decker blades and it worked fine.

Quote:
Yep, and you should be happy to pay for American made products. Wake up and smell the coffee. That is exactly the attitude the Communist Chinese wants you to have.

what it comes right down to for some people is the great american economy, I cant afford to pay $100 for something I can get some where else for $50

I say exactly on the Craftsman stuff. I replaced some of those tools 4-5 times and finally just threw them away because I didn't feel like driving 25 miles for a broken wrench again.

The most durable tools I have ever owned was a socket set my dad gave me named "Popular Mechanics". We've had them for 20 + years.

I bought hydraulic tables from them and they were top quality. Got a name brand air compressor and rechargeable drills. No problems and the service is fast if you order. They will even ship to the USVI which most companies won't.

Back
Top Bottom