Hardware cloth as looring in chicken coop

It would be easier and cheaper to run elec fence wire under it

Might also be illegal, I know a lot of people use it and a lot of people swear but it, but in my area most incorporated communities outlaw electric fences in residential zoning...

I personally live on an unincorporated non-residential zoned lot and I could use it, but I did a check of local ordinances in my area and every community that surrounds me prohibits it's use so it's not an option to most in my area, and thus I suggest others verify it's legality in their area as to avoid issues...

Last edited:
Sorry you may have misunderstood but this thread is not about you but I do understand you could use it cause of your unincorporated status thanks for the clarification.
Now for the actual original poster imo it would be easier and cheaper to run an electric fence wire under it

Sorry you may have misunderstood but this thread is not about you but I do understand you could use it cause of your unincorporated status thanks for the clarification.
Now for the actual original poster imo it would be easier and cheaper to run an electric fence wire under it

No it's not about me, but I stand fully behind what I posted in regards to checking legality before installing something that could find you committing a crime...

Do you know for a fact the OP lives in an area where electric fence is allowed and not prohibited and that you are not suggesting they violate the law?

I simply posted a word of caution for people to verify the legality of electric fence before use as I know many communities have in fact outlawed it's use...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom