Hardware cloth resources

I don't give much credence to online reviews...but would be great to hear back from you here once you get it.
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it will likely be a couples months before I can build the run. Illinois winters are not known for kind outside working conditions, especially for setting posts.

I purchased my HC from Amazon too, and was very happy. One person mentioned that the coated HC can be easier to see through, and they are correct, I HAD a cheap coop that used black coated HC and it was if there was no HC there at all! But....I seen how someone took black paint and rolled their HC with it, and it worked!! I have not tried this, but I thought it was pretty cool!

. . . One person mentioned that the coated HC can be easier to see through, and they are correct, I HAD a cheap coop that used black coated HC and it was if there was no HC there at all! But....I seen how someone took black paint and rolled their HC with it, and it worked!! . . .

Most of the instructions I've found online for aviary construction include the step of painting the hardware cloth black for just this reason. As Scissors states, it's done with a paint roller.

Back
Top Bottom