Hardware Cloth

I moved from Ohio to the mountains of Montana. Just more predators out here and I want to keep them safe.
Yea I'd say go with the hardware cloth I'm srry and I've very very little knowledge of wildlife in America other than use ha e more predators than use but do use have bears where u moved?

Yea I'd say go with the hardware cloth I'm srry and I've very very little knowledge of wildlife in America other than use ha e more predators than use but do use have bears where u moved?

Oh no issue at all. If you don't understand the best thing to do is ask. We have bears, mountain lions, bobcats, coyotes, and wolves here. Where I lived in Ohio we just didn't see many predators. Had one coyote in 6 years - got one of my girls. He didn't make it for another.

Here we have rats, mice, weasels, dogs, foxes, raccoons, opossums, coyotes, and raptors. No bears, cougars, or wolves, at least yet. Cats aren't often after chickens, and no bobcats either yet.
Predator proof coops and runs are essential, and electric fencing is necessary for bears.
Mary

Back
Top Bottom