Hardy Pheasants

Hill Billy where are you located?There is a guy in Maine that has 3 pairs of melanistics for sale.If too far to drive would you be interested in shipping them in?
In N.H.,Tony.

Alberta, Canada. If I get some I’ll piggyback them on our ringneck order. Thank you for the tip!

I just looked it up, it’s about 1800miles and one International border crossing, lol. Someday a fall tour of the NE States will happen, but no time soon, unfortunately.

Alberta, Canada. If I get some I’ll piggyback them on our ringneck order. Thank you for the tip!

I just looked it up, it’s about 1800miles and one International border crossing, lol. Someday a fall tour of the NE States will happen, but no time soon, unfortunately.
Hey hillbillyreefer, look into joining the Phasianus group on Facebook. Lots of pheasant breeders and fanciers from all over the world, even James Pharr is in the group. Mainly it's peeps interested in the true pheasants but there are others involved with the orinmentals. A great place to find what your looking for or just looking at what we true pheasant breeders have in our collections.

Are those the groups that Kermit started?He sent me the links but I don't know how to navigate sites.It took me 3 months to learn how to turn a computer on.
In N.H.,Tony.

Tony, I don't know who started the group. I was invited to join by Steve Keller. He goes by @gon4elk on BYC. You should join also, it's not that hard to figure out....if an old school like me can figure it out, so can you.

Seriously are you kidding me. DEC has people raise thousands of birds and release into the wild every year. Ive been helping them for 20 years so before you give a negative comment make sure you know what your talking aboutX2

Back
Top Bottom