HARNESSES

cherrychicken

Songster
11 Years
Jul 7, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
ok so i read the harness thread and someone said to get figure H harnesses not figure 8. swo i got one and put it on one chicken. problem is she got her foot caught in it and started flailing. i thought this was b/c it was too loose so i tightened it. then she cant fly! help!

I haven't checked out the harnesses thread but here is my SLC, Baby Lou in her harness:

327249433.jpg

Quote:
I am sorry, I almost lost the yogurt on the monitor!!! It reminds me of when our cat was a kitten, he was leash/collar trained...so, being smart, my bro hooked him to a loose limb to slow down his dissapearing and to let him have a bit of freedom...he moved and the dead leaves on the branch rattled, this siamese/himi began to panic, yawled, ran and of course this monster was hot on his butt, he ran faster and when he finally made it under the car, the branch stopped under the wheel getting wedged and he had twisted and turned until he couldn't move any more and we caught up with him....built a pen for him! lol....I can see your poor chicken flailing along!!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom