Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator good with peafowl eggs?

Catastrophic

Songster
Apr 1, 2021
Shawnee, Kansas
I have been looking for some peafowl and found a guy who is selling some peafowl eggs. So now I am in the search for a incubator that is affordable, good quality, and is able to fit chicken, pheasants, guinea, and peafowl eggs. I came across the Harris farms Nurture right 360 incubator. I am wondering if this incubator is good for peafowl eggs, and if not which incubator is? Edit: since their season is already over I would still want to know if the incubator is good for peafowl for next season.

Last edited:
I see you are right up the road from us, we are in Marion Ks. I have five eggs that have been laying in the pen for over a month. They were no good when they were laid, there are no fertile pea eggs available anywhere in this area, don't waste your money. There is a recent post on Sept. 12th that discusses that incubator.
Thanks for the advice

I see you are right up the road from us, we are in Marion Ks. I have five eggs that have been laying in the pen for over a month. They were no good when they were laid, there are no fertile pea eggs available anywhere in this area, don't waste your money. There is a recent post on Sept. 12th that discusses that incubator.
Can you send me a link to that post? Because I cannot seem to find it.

I have been looking for some peafowl and found a guy who is selling some peafowl eggs. So now I am in the search for a incubator that is affordable, good quality, and is able to fit chicken, pheasants, guinea, and peafowl eggs. I came across the Harris farms Nurture right 360 incubator. I am wondering if this incubator is good for peafowl eggs, and if not which incubator is? Edit: since their season is already over I would still want to know if the incubator is good for peafowl for next season.
Be sure your not being scammed there are many scams going on right now I dont think P foul are laying right now for anyone . but who knows are they shipped eggs or do you pick them up at the sellers ? Does he have references ? pictures of his birds may or can be from other sites . so Please be careful

Back
Top Bottom