Once again I would like to know from the larger breeders what is the best incubator for peafowl eggs

GulfstreamGal1

In the Brooder
Jan 21, 2024
Hello again I am still stuck on which cabinet incubator to buy. i had no idea that I would be getting fertile eggs from what were supposed to be juveniles so I hastily purchase Hatching Time's CT-60 and Ct-180. I made so many newbie mistakes it is embarassing. Together the two Hatching Times hold 192 Peafowl eggs. My dilemma is that everyone loves the GQF 1502 Sportsman model. HOWEVER, theur website says it only holds 36-45 peafowl eggs. Breeders pkease tell me if that is true because that is hard to believe. I also have a Brinsea Ovation 56 EX.

So can any of you old timers tell me why I need a GQF and how many peafowl eggs it holds?

thank you in advance guys!

We have an RCOM Maru
https://www.strombergschickens.com/...rs-for-eggs/cabinet/rcom-maru-deluxe-max-380/
1706217467613.png

That is interesting. My incubators and instruction manuals are put away and I got those numbers directly from Hatching Time customer Service.
I looked at their website and those are their #s. for capacity. And I also read some of the reviews on the turning racks for geese and peafowl sold separately not much on pea eggs, but many said had trouble fitting the # of goose eggs they said would fit the turning racks.

CT60 Capacity​

To set then hatch eggs, replace the egg turners with your hatching baskets during the last few days.
____
Quail: 108 - 156*
Partridge: 84
Pheasant: 72
Chicken: 60
Turkey: 40
Duck: 40
Goose: 24**
Peacock: 24**

CT180 Capacity​

To set then hatch eggs, replace the egg turners with your hatching baskets during the last few days.
____
Quail: 324 - 468*
Partridge: 252
Pheasant: 216
Chicken: 180
Turkey: 120
Duck: 120
Goose: 72**
Peacock: 72**

Back
Top Bottom