Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
Eeek! I love Polish chickens! :ya Their afros are the best! That looks really similar to the material I was thinking of using! Is it a style of drawer liner as well or a mat that is specifically used for Hatching?
Lol. They are definitely rock stars. I got this one from the dollar General store. $1. It’s just a shelf liner. My son is super excited about these. They are our first polish. These are our babies parents. They are too cute! I love my polish breeder. I might be buying her polish flock when she moves.

Attachments

• 72364BF1-A5B6-43F6-A56A-56BC32B50937.jpeg
    72364BF1-A5B6-43F6-A56A-56BC32B50937.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 47
Lol. They are definitely rock stars. I got this one from the dollar General store. $1. It’s just a shelf liner. My son is super excited about these. They are our first polish. These are our babies parents. They are too cute! I love my polish breeder. I might be buying her polish flock when she moves.

Good looking flock! And I think that liner is exactly what I was looking at then! Good to know it worked well! Did you place it after lockdown only, or during the entire incubation under the turner?

I
Good looking flock! And I think that liner is exactly what I was looking at then! Good to know it worked well! Did you place it after lockdown only, or during the entire incubation under the turner?
forgot to say. When I removed turner I just placed a smaller circle over the hole.

Nice! You'll have to let us know how the hatch goes! If the eggs are too large and get caught up when you test the turner you may need to hand turn them. @kdwellssr mentioned experimenting with a rubber spray to get the eggs to grip better, looking forward to seeing how that works out! I also considered if it's not too thick that the rubbery shelf liner with little holes in it may help with the grip on larger eggs. I'm going to be tinkering with it a bit when I hatch the Mallards. Good luck! ❤
I have been watching the turning of the eggs with the spray coating on the table. It appears to be working fine. I marked each egg with a pencil line and watch often... the line on each egg is moving so the turning is being made. I was going to use a piece of the rubberized shelf liner but was afraid the material might catch on the rails or a egg may cause it to bunch and if either of those happened the results could be harmful. Anyway..again.. my experiment has passed. I also added a handle to the incubator top so I can easily lift it off as needed with one hand easily. Still requires final setting back on adjustments to be made with two hands.

Back
Top Bottom