Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I am pretty happy with my first hatch in this incubator. 11 hatched of the 13 that made it to the end. 2 started to pip, but did not hatch out, and when I looked, the yolk sack was not absorbed, and otherwise they looked normal. I started with 17 eggs, all fertile, but 4 quit growing before the second week, I threw them away without looking inside. I think 11 is great for my first time!

I am pretty happy with my first hatch in this incubator. 11 hatched of the 13 that made it to the end. 2 started to pip, but did not hatch out, and when I looked, the yolk sack was not absorbed, and otherwise they looked normal. I started with 17 eggs, all fertile, but 4 quit growing before the second week, I threw them away without looking inside. I think 11 is great for my first time!
Good job!!

:wee :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

I am in LOVE with my Nurture Right 360 incubator. First time ever using an incubator. All the fertile eggs hatched. Total 7 turkeys and 5 chickens. I thought it will be harder to clean with all those water conduits . I used an organic cleaner ( water and vinegar) all the yuk came off very easily. Now I have 6 duck eggs in the incubator.:love

I am in LOVE with my Nurture Right 360 incubator. First time ever using an incubator. All the fertile eggs hatched. Total 7 turkeys and 5 chickens. I thought it will be harder to clean with all those water conduits . I used an organic cleaner ( water and vinegar) all the yuk came off very easily. Now I have 6 duck eggs in the incubator.:love

Awesome! Congrats on a great hatch and good luck on the next one!!

Candled the last time before lockdown last night. Lost another. Started with 15 had one quit right away and the second quit right about a week ago when I candled last. Still pretty happy. Now if I could get the humidity to settle down I’d be happy. The last week it’s been bouncing from 45 to 60%. Very very touchy to any changes such as opening/closing the vent pulling the plug on the B port. Lockdown begins Tuesday so hopefully with both filled it will stabilize a bit

Yes; I believe I might already be addicted.

My favorite meme for these situations. lol

It Could Be Drugs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom