Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Had to cut a corner off my divider in the bator. I'm sure if I moved all the eggs and turned it it would have fit fine. But it was just easier to cut out a square, it was hitting a screw on the lid and causing a corner to pop up.
20220414_193853.jpg

Had to cut a corner off my divider in the bator. I'm sure if I moved all the eggs and turned it it would have fit fine. But it was just easier to cut out a square, it was hitting a screw on the lid and causing a corner to pop up.
View attachment 3063208
I wouldn't put the divider in until lock down when turner is turned off.

Should I do anything? An egg has externally pipped. (Finally!) but on the wrong end. :hmmView attachment 3063517

Nope, nothing to do. Just wait. :) I know, it's hard, lol. You can anticipate it being twice as long for this chick to hatch because when they pip at the opposite end of the egg, rather than through the air cell, they are making both the internal and external pip in one go.

Nope, nothing to do. Just wait. :) I know, it's hard, lol. You can anticipate it being twice as long for this chick to hatch because when they pip at the opposite end of the egg, rather than through the air cell, they are making both the internal and external pip in one go.
Thanks! I hate waiting, lol.

Back
Top Bottom