Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I have about 24 eggs coming next week! 2 different sellers. one is the last one that I got them from that did nothing, She did half off for me (well just under since she was going to adjust my invoice and it wouldn't let her adjust price so she adjusted shipping but didn't take the correct amt off so I just paid it and figured whatever. I have 12+ coming from her.

Then another seller I found I have 10+ is the listing but it SHOULD be 12. 7 splash cochin eggs (blue and splash in the pen think that is it so a BIG chance of splash) and 5 project breeds she has that are Cochin/EE cross. They look like Cochins with cheeks and beards (some have the beards not sure if all do) and lay green eggs!!! I am excited for those and PRAY at least ONE pullet hatches.

Both are shipping Mon so I should have them Wed or Thurs. They SHOULD have shipped this Tue so I had them today or tomorrow but both had reasons why they didn't. But now they are due to hatch right before I go away for the weekend. UGH

I have about 24 eggs coming next week! 2 different sellers. one is the last one that I got them from that did nothing, She did half off for me (well just under since she was going to adjust my invoice and it wouldn't let her adjust price so she adjusted shipping but didn't take the correct amt off so I just paid it and figured whatever. I have 12+ coming from her.

Then another seller I found I have 10+ is the listing but it SHOULD be 12. 7 splash cochin eggs (blue and splash in the pen think that is it so a BIG chance of splash) and 5 project breeds she has that are Cochin/EE cross. They look like Cochins with cheeks and beards (some have the beards not sure if all do) and lay green eggs!!! I am excited for those and PRAY at least ONE pullet hatches.

Both are shipping Mon so I should have them Wed or Thurs. They SHOULD have shipped this Tue so I had them today or tomorrow but both had reasons why they didn't. But now they are due to hatch right before I go away for the weekend. UGH

Good luck on your hatches!

I love my 360s I just hatched out my first turkeys a week ago and today I had 3 peachicks hatch

Attachments

• 20220616_164823.jpg
    20220616_164823.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 2
What do you guys do while you are waiting for a second hatchling? I had my first hatch today at 19 days, 23 hours. 4 pips, but nobody looks to be coming out soon at the 20 days, 2 hour mark. I don’t want to move her yet but she’s a little rowdy…sooo sweet and I can’t wait to cuddle her. ❤️. This is her right after hatch. She is fluffed off nicely now. Oh, and before anyone asks, they are all “shes” not “hes” until proven otherwise. 😂

1655499298767.jpeg

What do you guys do while you are waiting for a second hatchling? I had my first hatch today at 19 days, 23 hours. 4 pips, but nobody looks to be coming out soon at the 20 days, 2 hour mark. I don’t want to move her yet but she’s a little rowdy…sooo sweet and I can’t wait to cuddle her. ❤️. This is her right after hatch. She is fluffed off nicely now. Oh, and before anyone asks, they are all “shes” not “hes” until proven otherwise. 😂

View attachment 3152467

Aww congrats! I take them out once they're fluffy if there aren't any other external pips.

Back
Top Bottom