Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Lol. This group of eggs started out so good. Now that they are at lockdown I am freaking out about air cells. And losing too much weight. Trying to get the incubator to stay around 65% humidity.

And the broody that I was going to give chicks to decided today was a good day to stop sitting!!!! Ugh!!!! Last time she went longer, 4-4.5 weeks.... This time was only like 16-19 days.

It's ok! You're almost there! It's just a matter of waiting now! I hope you have a great hatch!

It's ok! You're almost there! It's just a matter of waiting now! I hope you have a great hatch!
Thanks. As much as I will worry I am glad I won't be home from tomorrow morning till Sun afternoon to stare in the incubator. Lol. I am already watching it way too much for day 18. Lol.

I hope I do. So far 10/12 from the last seller are still going!!! I am shocked with shipped eggs. I kept waiting for some to quit and they never did. The 2 that didn't one was clear, the other had a detached bubbly air cell so never started.

Then the 1/16 from the other seller.... Well more like 1/34 if I count the other set I got from her....

Thanks. As much as I will worry I am glad I won't be home from tomorrow morning till Sun afternoon to stare in the incubator. Lol. I am already watching it way too much for day 18. Lol.

I hope I do. So far 10/12 from the last seller are still going!!! I am shocked with shipped eggs. I kept waiting for some to quit and they never did. The 2 that didn't one was clear, the other had a detached bubbly air cell so never started.

Then the 1/16 from the other seller.... Well more like 1/34 if I count the other set I got from her....

I really feel like this is going to be your better hatch! :fl:fl:fl

Back
Top Bottom