Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
Currently at 2 Splash (I hope one is a roo!), 3 Blue!

IMG_20200516_012205.jpg

Fingers crossed here too!

I forget...were the Ayams shipped eggs?

Yes, shipped eBay eggs. There are three of his in the incubator next to these that are all doing great...as of day 8...along with 8 local Ayam Cemani.

IMG_20200516_012432.jpg

So, 7 Ameraucana eggs left! 3 have pipped...but one was the first one to pip...and it was on the bottom. I don't think it made it. The remaining four have shown no activity...but I still think this incubator was running low, plus with all the switching around...an extra day or so might be warranted.

Just got two pips...but it turns out tomorrow is day 21...so we're still on schedule!!

I also candled all of the Ayam Cemani in the other incubator (day 8...was a day late!)...11/11 viable and moving!

Awesome!! I was off a day on my staggered eggs, it was just 3 I sold 2 on day 14 to go under a broody. Those 2 hatched and 2 of mine hatched today and last is pipped. Can't wait to see your fluff balls!

IMG_20200516_170201.jpg

IMG_20200516_170211.jpg

IMG_20200516_170359.jpg

IMG_20200516_170416.jpg

IMG_20200516_170441.jpg

IMG_20200516_170459.jpg

IMG_20200516_170516.jpg

1-7! Can anyone help me with colors? They should only be blue/black/splash. But I see a lot of mixed colors in there!

Here's a short video, too. I'm sad the other 5 got to day 18, but didn't make it. One pipped underneath somehow (it was the first too). The other four haven't done anything.

Ahh well...nothing to be done.

So my one experience with the Nuture Right was not great, but I also bought mine when they were first coming out, so that may be why.

I felt like the egg turner was EXTREMELY jolty, to the point of possibly damaging embryos. It’s been so long that I can’t remember everything I disliked about it, but I believe keeping humidity up was another problem.

I returned it after hatching 8 chicks out of 22 eggs (my normal hatch rate is 80-85%).

After reading your review and seeing that they have improved it, I may reconsider. I recently purchased an Incuview for $200 and HATE it.

To each their own when it comes to batons, but thank you for your review! I may well give it another go.

1.View attachment 2143781

2.View attachment 2143782

3.View attachment 2143783

4.View attachment 2143784

5.View attachment 2143785

6.View attachment 2143786

7.View attachment 2143787

1-7! Can anyone help me with colors? They should only be blue/black/splash. But I see a lot of mixed colors in there!

Here's a short video, too. I'm sad the other 5 got to day 18, but didn't make it. One pipped underneath somehow (it was the first too). The other four haven't done anything.

Lucky you!!! Look at all those splash and blue babies!

So my one experience with the Nuture Right was not great, but I also bought mine when they were first coming out, so that may be why.

I felt like the egg turner was EXTREMELY jolty, to the point of possibly damaging embryos. It’s been so long that I can’t remember everything I disliked about it, but I believe keeping humidity up was another problem.

I returned it after hatching 8 chicks out of 22 eggs (my normal hatch rate is 80-85%).

After reading your review and seeing that they have improved it, I may reconsider. I recently purchased an Incuview for $200 and HATE it.

To each their own when it comes to batons, but thank you for your review! I may well give it another go.

Everyone has their incubator preferences so once you find one that works well for your preferred style of incubation it's good to stick to it! But yes, I have three NR360s now and I've been really pleased with all of them. I'm very happy that in my experience they have been consistently reliable. The turner jostles the eggs a little but nothing alarming. I've had plenty if 90-100% hatches so it's not enough to harm embryos.

I did officially break one NR360, not from regular wear and tear...but I dropped it from table height on hardwood floor. Initially the fan was just loud but now the fan has stopped completely so I'll need to replace the fan or just keep that unit for parts if I ever need them for the other two.

I've used several different incubators at this point and the NR360 remains my favorite.
I do also have an IncuView, it took some adjusting and getting used to but I now like my IncuView as well, both more than the Brinsea. Brinsea would have won out over IncuView but I could not stand that annoying beep every time it turned the eggs! It nearly drove me mad! Lol, they're all good incubators though once you work out the kinks.

Sooo if my experience can offer you anything...don't spike the incubator at a hardwood floor...it will probably break something. :lau

1.View attachment 2143781

2.View attachment 2143782

3.View attachment 2143783

4.View attachment 2143784

5.View attachment 2143785

6.View attachment 2143786

7.View attachment 2143787

2&3 look like blue to me, the rest look like splash! Nobody ever gets that lucky! Lol

2&3 look like blue to me, the rest look like splash! Nobody ever gets that lucky! Lol

2 is actually very dark to the naked eye. Nearly black, with bright yellow underneath.

I'll have to take one picture front and back of each bird lol...4 are grey to blue on the back, with one of those having a grey chest. The rest have yellow chests. 2 are yellow with a blue shimmer about them. The third is the black/blue with yellow.

Back
Top Bottom