Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Someone came to see what all the squeaking is about.... 😂

View attachment 2492774
Hahahaha we let my outdoor cat come in yesterday and he did the same thing! We woke up to three more that hatched!! We have one left! And I already have some eggs lined up to be picked up today to fill the incubator back up 😂

Be careful, I know it's cute but I've heard some horror stories about cats and incubators.

No worries.... He loves watching the babies but has never shown any inclination to do anything but look at the curiosity. In fact, he already decided there's nothing to see here and went to eat instead... 😂

This was him watching our babies from the hatchery last fall. He only showed interest the first day and then could care less.

20200827_093520.jpg

Here’s everyone napping waiting for their last friend to come out! This incubator is really great! Now I just want a couple more 😂
View attachment 2492808

Look at all those sleepy babies! They're so precious!! I have been thrilled with my NR360s too, I'm glad you're having such a great experience! Be careful, those incubators are like potato chips, lol. I've been practically collecting them. I want a dome top, not because I need another incubator but because it's different from the ones I already have. :lau

When you pull the turner what's the most number of eggs that fit in the Nurture Right 360?

I'd like to consolidate my two incubators for hatching. The 360 is already full and I have, at most, another 5-6 to add. It may be a non issue as it's only day 7 for these eggs but they're all looking really good.

When you pull the turner what's the most number of eggs that fit in the Nurture Right 360?

I'd like to consolidate my two incubators for hatching. The 360 is already full and I have, at most, another 5-6 to add. It may be a non issue as it's only day 7 for these eggs but they're all looking really good.

Hmm, I can go back and look at pictures but I don't know the exact number. As long as they have room to push out of the shell I would think 5-6 would probably fit but it would be REALLY cramped when they're hatching and I would think you would almost definitely need to move some fluffy babies out.

Back
Top Bottom