Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Does anyone have preferred way of distributing the eggs when it's not full? I pulled a few this morning. This is what I have left. I'm thinking I'll just leave them as is. But I could do every other place in the outside ring if there's an advantage to that. Thoughts?

IMG_20210215_141402671.jpg

But I could do every other place in the outside ring if there's an advantage to that. Thoughts?
It would probably be better so weight is distributed evenly, easier on the turning motor.
That's from a purely mechanical stance, as I don't have this incubator..it might not matter.

Does anyone have preferred way of distributing the eggs when it's not full? I pulled a few this morning. This is what I have left. I'm thinking I'll just leave them as is. But I could do every other place in the outside ring if there's an advantage to that. Thoughts?

View attachment 2531199

What aart said. I always distribute evenly.

I am wondering what the hole is for on the clear plastic lid behind the top digital base? Is that to drop a thermometer or should it have came with some type of cover for it?
Also, I candled today and looks like I have 13 with veins :love, 2 probably not fertilized, a double yolk, then the green eggs I can’t see through at all. I’ve read some darker eggs are hard to see into but will I eventually be able to? I don’t want any explosions!

I am wondering what the hole is for on the clear plastic lid behind the top digital base? Is that to drop a thermometer or should it have came with some type of cover for it?
Also, I candled today and looks like I have 13 with veins :love, 2 probably not fertilized, a double yolk, then the green eggs I can’t see through at all. I’ve read some darker eggs are hard to see into but will I eventually be able to? I don’t want any explosions!

Do you mean the vent?

Some eggs are like candling rocks but at some point you should be able to see if there is a shadow or clear determining whether there is a growing chick. When I have an egg that's that difficult to candle I just sniff the egg to make sure it isn't a ticking time bomb, lol. Explosions aren't very common honestly. It's a specific bacteria that causes the exploding eggs but you only need to experience it once to be cautious of it forever. lol

Ok so my question was; I was looking to buy one a little while a go, but couldn't find any available. Well I found one, but it's a little different than the ones I've seen. Is it a different model? If so is it just as good a s the rest?
View attachment 2532607
Amazon has them. I got mine for cheaper from the American site. That's about the price I paid for the newer model including conversion and shipping.

Back
Top Bottom