Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Yay! What kind of eggs?

I have a feeling I’ll want to hatch all the time after this first batch! I’m already addicted and it’s only Day 3! 😂
Mine are a mix. I do have a cha ce of getting full blooded brlw.. I have a roo and two hens in that breed. Then I have barred rock, lavender orpington, another lavender breed I forget what (my son got them from rural king, EEs, and some who are a mix. And Ee roo and my brlw roo.. my last bunch of chicks had alot of blue in them..

I love hatching last year I didn't hatch just nought some. Came accrossed the ee that I had to have and my son picked those others. I can remember what they are though. Guess I need to post a pic and ask on here

when can you normally see into a darker brown egg. They aren't Marans brown, but a bit of a darker brown (will get pics tomorrow). I have 2 in the incubator that are a light tan, 1 that is more of a light brown, and 2 that are darker brown. I can see in the light tan fine, the light brown a tiny bit but could only see the yolk and not make out much else on the darker ones.

We have a review section?
Screenshot 2022-04-23 090218.png

Back
Top Bottom